Company Overview: Eunoia is a fast-paced organisation made up of a young and driven team seeking to make a difference. Our team consists of business drivers, software engineers, data analysts and data scientists all contributing to the innovative power of Eunoia. We always seek to solve problems using the latest technologies which helps us grow as a team and improve our solutions. We also specialize in developing cloud-based financial and regulatory reporting solutions that provide our clients with a comprehensive view of their data. Our solutions are designed to help our clients meet their regulatory obligations, reduce risk, and improve operational efficiency. At Eunoia, we are committed to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals.
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our product team as a Software Developer Intern. The successful candidate will work closely with our development team to create, maintain, and enhance our software products. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable experience in the software development industry.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, test, and deploy features and enhancements using a wide array of technologies
- Creating efficient and re-usable logic using C# and .NET technologies with the possibility to use other languages if needed
- Creating intuitive user interfaces with React JS and other technologies when required
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of new features
- Participate in team meetings and daily stand-ups
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the software
- Be part of the scrum team, working closely with development/product stakeholders to coordinate efforts
- Sharing knowledge with other team members
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as C# or Java
- Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWS would be considered an asset
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
We offer a flexible schedule, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about delivering high-quality software solutions, we encourage you to apply for this position.