Company Overview: Eunoia is a fast-paced organization made up of a young and driven team seeking to make a difference. Our team consists of business drivers, software engineers, data analysts, and data scientists all contributing to the innovative power of Eunoia. We always seek to solve problems using the latest technologies, which helps us grow as a team and improve our solutions. We also specialize in developing cloud-based financial and regulatory reporting solutions that provide our clients with a comprehensive view of their data. Our solutions are designed to help our clients meet their regulatory obligations, reduce risk, and improve operational efficiency. At Eunoia, we are committed to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Product Analyst Intern. The successful candidate will work closely with our product manager to assist in client support related tasks as well as commercial activities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable experience in the software industry.
- Assist the product manager in maintaining the backlog and writing ticket descriptions in Jira
- Help in the development of product roadmaps and strategies
- Work with the product team to identify and prioritize new features and improvements
- Participate in client meetings and support product-related inquiries
- Conduct market research to identify and qualify potential clients leads
- Assist in the development of marketing materials, such as presentations and proposals
- Maintaining records of customer interactions in our CRM
- Assist the product manager in administrative related tasks
- Currently pursuing a degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence or related software will be considered a plus
We offer a flexible schedule, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about delivering high-quality software solutions, we encourage you to apply for this position.