Company Overview: Eunoia is a fast-paced organization made up of a young and driven team seeking to make a difference. Our team consists of business drivers, software engineers, data analysts, and data scientists all contributing to the innovative power of Eunoia. We always seek to solve problems using the latest technologies, which helps us grow as a team and improve our solutions. We also specialize in developing cloud-based financial and regulatory reporting solutions that provide our clients with a comprehensive view of their data. Our solutions are designed to help our clients meet their regulatory obligations, reduce risk, and improve operational efficiency. At Eunoia, we are committed to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals.
We are seeking a motivated and creative Marketing Intern to join our team. The Marketing Intern will work closely with the Product Manager to support a variety of marketing initiatives for our B2B financial software solutions, including social media campaigns, email marketing, content creation, event planning, and market research. This is a great opportunity for a college student or recent graduate to gain hands-on experience in the field of marketing and to contribute to the growth and success of our company.
- Assist with the planning and execution of B2B social media campaign
- Create and curate content for social media channels related to our solutions
- Create designs for social media posts
- Assist with the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research to support marketing initiatives
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Help to maintain the product’s website and blog
- Perform other marketing-related tasks as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, or a recent graduate in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating content for social media
- Experience with Canva or similar design tools will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of SEO will be considered a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creativity and a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
We offer a flexible schedule, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about delivering high-quality software solutions, we encourage you to apply for this position.